Thursday, August 25, 2005

Small Defenseless Animals...





I love small defenseless animals, especially with a good gravy. But I couldn’t resist this photo while I was out for a walk yesterday. Mother Duck was out walking her children by Victoria square, just on the grass, off the side of the footpath. I stood on the footpath and got my phone/camera out and as I took a couple of photo’s they waddled a little closer for a better look and then, after their curiosity was satisfied waddled off on their merry way.

How blessed are we that we can live in a city with such a friendship between the wild and the urban.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Under that tough exterior you really are just a big softie arent you jas?

10:00 pm  
Blogger Jason said...

Like hell I am!!! I'd still eat them if this filthy diet I'm on would let me!!!

9:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home