Friday, August 19, 2005

It's been a week!!


It's been a week since my last photo from the Gym and you guessed it, i have an update for you! I weighed myself when I first began on the 9th, I was 115.8kg on Wednesday I was 115kg. That's not that much on the surface, but I'm feeling a little more comfortable on the crosstrainer. (I can't say it's getting easier or Candy might up the workload!!)

Anyway, here's the latest photo, (from my new camera!)

See if you can spot any differences...

GO THE FAT BOY!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

differences: jason looks happy on this photo, jason's belly looks happy on this photo, jason's atmoshphere is brighter, jason looks like he has lost a lot more weight than a mere 0.8kgs

8:01 pm  
Blogger Warwick Tomlinson said...

What a transformation! The weight's just melting off. Nah good job mate keep it up.
By the way are they your shoes under the seat to your left?

10:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Candy a cross trainer? I thought she was quite nice, but then who am I! Anyway I can spot the difference, well done and hang in there.

6:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys, What a difference a new camera makes! I certainly didnt expect too much difference in a week.....But I've been proven wrong! Just wait until the final photo in 12wks...Jason will be tanned,waxed,Trim and teriffic! May even have a new hair do. Dont worry I'll encourage him to buy some new boots for the finarly.....

9:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home