Thursday, August 11, 2005

Help I'm Lost!

I took my computer into the Sony Shop to have the DVD burner repaired. After the guy behind the desk booked it in and printed off the paperwork, he told me it will be at least a week before I see it again! I've never felt so lost and alone as I did when I had to say goodbye to 'My Precious!'

It's mad me think how much I rely on my computer for my life -work/play/music/banking etc.

Scary stuff!

All the things I take for granted, Video editing, Promotional Flyers, having all my e-mails and contacts... Wireless jetstream!

All is not lost however, I still have this old Laptop which helped me through Bible College, but it has none of the features of my new computer or any of the information/files. In Fact, my PDA is more efficient!

Gone are the days when a pastor needed a Bible, a pencil and a writing pad! Maybe this is the opportunity I needed for me to get out off my arse and get a little more adventurous???

1 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

Ah I know the feeling! Same thing happened with me... except it was over Christmas/New Years so it was a few weeks of waiting for me! It's got to be good 4 u ;)

3:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home