Friday, August 12, 2005

Of course you are...

Last night at the Gym was one of the most painful experiences I have been through! I'm still recovering from Tuesday with the pulled calf muscle, but last night was hell!

The Instructor's name is Candy. She's married with an invested interest in the Gym. She went home after my initial Gym sessions and told her husband that she's instructing a new member and he let her know that he was extremely jealous. The reason being is that He's doing religious studies at Massey University and when she told him I was a Pastor, he became very interested. Probably all the usual questions, "What's a Pastor doing at the Gym??" "I didn't think ministers were so young..." etc. (She thinks I'm still young! hehehe, mind you, she's being paid to flatter me!)

Anyway, I told her that if he needed any inside information on the religious stuff to get him to e-mail me as there could be a few things I could help him with when he moves into the Christian side of his studies. Candy seemed to think that would be helpful, hopefully I'll be able to get a bit of dialogue going there.

But at least my legs are feeling a wee bit better, although I am struggling to feed as my arms are so sore I'm struggling to bend them, which means getting a fork anywhere in the vicinity of my mouth is a unique challenge!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Note to self: Go to a gym with a spa thrown in!
I mean ya gotta be able to eat afterwards for sure.

11:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No pain no gain buddy!!! Might be part of the dietry plan? All I can say is onwards and upwards!

7:34 pm  
Blogger Sharyn said...

I so know how you feel.

1:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home