Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Gym Junkie...

Tonight I'm going to the gym for my first Personal training session at the local gym up the road from work. When the Doctor told me I had a Liver condition called N.A.S.H. (Non-Alcoholic Steato Hepatitis) he laid out before me the option of a new diet and exercise schedule, or cirrhosis of the liver could be the result.

This means a change in "diet" and more exercise, hence the Gym.

The program I'm enrolled in at the Gym is tacked on as part of my membership called "Body for Life" is a 12 week intensive designed to "Shape" the body...

Imagine me... Shaped!

As if I wasn't shaped already??

Watch this space, the AB of Steel may become the AB's of Steel, how's that for a novel thought!

I thought I'd do one of those "Before" and "After" photo's, just for a bit of a laugh. When I figure out how to put pictures on this thing, we can have a little giggle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home