Tuesday, January 30, 2007

3 more sleeps!!!

It has been a huuuge coupla weeks, I havent been able to slow down since New Years, what with buying a new house, preparing for a new year at Church, juggling two jobs and preching the first two Sunday Mornings.

Friday morning I take possession of my New Home. Yeaterday I had the kitchen measured up, so this will be installed towards the end of Feb. I've sorted the insurance yesterday also.

But I'm really looking forward to Sunday the 11th. Why? Because Sunday the 11th is "Sunday Night Live!"


With the return of such favourites like Wash Mu Feet for a Comfortable Seat!, the exectutive worshiping experience, the Top 10, What The..? and much much more...

As part of What The..? I'm looking for church notices which make you say, What the..? If you know of any, or have photo's of any, please e-mail them to me or send them into the church office by the end of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home