Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Back to work...

This week will be a nice little motion back to the reality of work.

Holidays, it seems, are meant to be relaxing and an opportunity to recharge the batteries. Perhaps I didn't get the whole "relaxation" thing these holidays, but I did take the opportunity to plan and dream up how I'm going to make my new home "livable!"

The house I purchased over Christmas is a shell as you can see...

But I guess beggars can't be choosers and the price was right.

Needless to say the first month will test my resolve, the first step will be to strip the walls and ceiling, then install the wiring for light switches and plugs, install insulation and get the plumbing done. Then re-gib the walls and installing the kitchen, allowing space for the gas fitter to install the water heater, tanks and Gas hobs. Then the plumber needs to install the shower and bathroom units as well as the kitchen sink. Then the Shower tray needs to be installed and the bathroom needs to be sealed and tiled.

This will make it livable. Then the fun really starts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home