Monday, April 17, 2006

Hey Hey it's Monday!

I think the "V" levels are still riding high! All the traffic over the weekend, and I'm still on a high! It's huge how after the opp I feel so much on top of everything.

Talking to Andrew Woods out at Easter Camp, he has pretty much the exact operation I had coming up in May.(Praying for you Andrew!)

Hey Laura, good to see you at Easter Camp this year! (Laura is one of the Youth Pastors at my old church, City New Life Church) sorry for waking ya!


Just want to thank Amy and the team for your hospitality yesterday. Had a great time! Hope Easter Camp was a good experience for all of you. Hope you get a good night sleep tonight!

Nice seat for the show! Membership has it's privileges!


Proud of you Amy for the hard work you've put in and the life you bring to OBY. Congrads Ro on the New Man!


Nice one Josh for getting into the top 5 for the speling B!

1 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

Thanks Jase. Was great to see you out there. Appreciate the support.

Can I scab sum of the photo's you took?

5:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home