Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter Journey

"So this is Easter
And what have you done?
Another year older
And a new one just begun..."

What an amazing Easter Journey. I got to take my Grandmother and cousin through on Friday Afternoon. My Grandma liked it, but I found it difficult to spent time reflecting as my cousin Joanne talked all the way through it. I guess she processes things differently. She wanted to extol the virtues of the truth according to the da Vinci Code.

I'll probably have to read the book now, I hear it's pretty good. I also hear one of the services will be spending a worship service discussing some elements of the book? Could be a good opportunity to get some good opinions on the subject.

Spent all Thursday evening at the Journey on Supper and setting up for Easter Friday Service.
Friday Morning at Church.
Late Saturday evening setting up for Sunday Church.
Sunday afternoon and evening at Easter Camp being "Wow'd" by the fanatical young people running round all over the place!
All day Monday Packing down the Journey.

Once again, I have such a respect for Peter and Joyce for all the work they put into one week. 1300 people through.

Some great Photo's

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so amazed when I got to the end of the journey. So much work had obviously been put into making the auditorium into a massive garden like that. It was SO awesome! I didn't want to leave...

12:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home