Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Walking in a winter wonderland!


doesn't Christchurch look special with a wee dusting of snow! Yesterday was spent with a slight tummy bug which opened up the sluices at both ends, but I couldn't help but admire the speed at which the snow covered our street. I woke up at 7am for a mercy dash to the great white telephone and there was a light snow shower, nothing to get too excited about and I crawled back to bed. When I next arose at about 11am, the street was covered!! At this stage I wasn't feeling like any more sleep so I sat up to watch the weather. And what a show it was!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just stumbled across your blog! Great site!

I have one too. It's about Google Adwords but it's new.

I'll be back to yours very soon!

Keep up the good work! :*)

12:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home