Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Gym Update!

Some of you may be wondering what has happened to the regular Gym Photo's I have been posting. Some of you may be extremely relieved that there hasn't been any recent updates as the nature of the photo's has gotten all too much to take! The answer is that I will no longer be putting any photo's on the net as I would like to create a more of an "Impact" on the final day thus with a more of an extreme makeover feel to it.

I realize this could be quite a dangerous thing to do in case there is no real difference, but I'm willing to take the gamble...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jas,
im noticing the difference already, good on you.

10:06 pm  
Blogger ElizabethB said...

"And so am I noticing," she said enviously!

5:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home