Monday, December 01, 2008

Profile of a Fat Person.

At an alarming rate I am watching my health and fitness ebbing away and as a result I am beginning to think a lot more seriously about my health.

Diets come and go, like fads and crazes they are about as reliable as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

I guess the phrase "Lifestyle Choice" comes to mind. Thinking about this some practical "Lifestyle" choices my gut tells me these would be a good start.

1. Exercise: For 6 days a week exercise for at least 30 minutes. 2 mornings go for a run
2. Meal size: Eat smaller portions! It's not true, I don't need a second helping!
3. Meal Times: Graze throughout the day, smaller and more regular.
4. Eat Breakfast: Have something healthy for breakfast, porridge is good.
5. Food Types: Eat wholemeal bread, low-fat foods, trim milk.
6. Alcohol: Cut out the beer! Have one glass of wine instead of 3-4 pints or half a dozen.
7. No Shit: Stop eating McDonalds, KFC, Burger King, Pizza, Fish n Chips. If I have to eat out, sushi (I actually like sushi!) or if necessary Subway.
8. Water: Drink more water, a gay as it looks, carry a water bottle in the car or at work. Instead of coffee, drink water.
9. Time: Avoid eating after 7pm.
10. Fresh Food: Eat more fruit and vege's. Take fruit as a snack.
11. Shopping: Make myself go shopping once a week instead of whenever's convenient.
12. Rest: One day a week, completely ignore steps 1 to 10.

This'll be as hard as hell through Christmas, but what's the point of starting in the New Year?

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Lemmie know if you need a gym buddy....I'm at Les Mills now....

9:08 pm  
Blogger Warwick Tomlinson said...

who ate all the pies now huh??lol

9:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no, dont tell me you are looking for another waxing episode!
AND number 8 Gay????
Elizabeth

3:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home