Thursday, June 28, 2007

#@$!%* Computer!!!

Windows Media Player has stopped functioning, it doesn't even start. I can no longer play videos or music on the Data Projector, to even connect the computer to the data projector I needed to shut the system down and re-boot it while it is plugged in! I cannot uninstall the WM Player to reinstall it as apparently I do not have authorization??? It's my !@#$% computer dammit! Of course I'm authorized!!!

I don't think there is any coincidence that Vaio, Vista and Virus all start with the letter "V"

I will pay give a $50 dinner voucher to anyone who can sit down with this Lovely computer and solve these problems.

$50!!!

That's two good Steaks!!!

Or at least 7 Happy Meals!!!

Or almost 10 Wendy's Supershakes!!!

Or 6 2 x Curries on Rice at South City!!!

How did Jesus ever succeed in ministry without a good laptop and IT support!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you set up as an administrator on the computer? If not that would explain why you're not authorised to uninstall it. I am not familar with Vista, can you login to the admin account as well like you can with XP? If you don't have any luck I can possibly have a look at it for you if you don't find anyone you know. I used to go to Opawa a few years back.

7:24 pm  
Blogger Pastor J said...

If Mr. Matt is unable to fix your little dilemma, feel free to give me a holler. Whether I'll be successful or not, I'll give it my best shot.

7:31 am  
Blogger Jason said...

I am actually set up as the administrator. which makes it all the more frustrating!

Matt if you were able to come in and have a look I'd be happy to reimburse you for your time and travel.

Any afternoon or evening from Tue to Friday works for me?

Jas

9:40 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Lord moves in mysterious ways

2:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home