Thursday, October 05, 2006

It is finished II

I have moved the last of my things from my old flat, I visited on Monday to find there is someone called Jason (Lucky fella) who should be moving in on Saturday. My responsibilities have ceased. I feel releived that it's over and as such I've picked up my fridge, lounge suit, jug, toaster, TV from the flat. I feel a little guilty as I had only given them two months notice to replace the stuff. So when I went to pick everything up, there was still food in the fridge and freezer! I guess that's another one of the reasons I decided to move on, there was little responsibility assumed there. TWO MONTHS PEOPLE!!

Here's a photo of the new flat!

From the Rapaki Track...

Such a weight of my mind.

6 Comments:

Blogger godsgirl said...

Looks more like a VILLAGE lol. Which one is yours :P

3:49 pm  
Blogger Jason said...

not too keen on publishing intimate details of my home on the internet if you understand what I mean.

3:54 pm  
Blogger godsgirl said...

Fair enough lol. Well I should get to see it anyway ay....any house suppers comming up..haha :)

6:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any chance of a piccie of you in your lounge "suit". The mental image is fab! Glad you got everything sorted.

1:35 am  
Blogger Jason said...

piccie of lounge "suit"? probably similat yo my birthday suit, but not as hairy. Not a pretty sight.

8:31 am  
Blogger amy said...

Glad you settled into your new flat & loving it Jas. Quite a step up :) Good on ya m8.

9:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home