Monday, March 13, 2006

To Hell and BACK III

Today was the day I met with the surgeon to discuss operating on my back.

From Thursday last week, I have been experiencing excruciating pain for the first two to three hours each day, to the point that I couldn’t even walk let alone sit to drive anywhere. I actually paid a visit to A n’ E because it was so intense, I thought something serious had happened over the last couple of days. However 2 ? hours later, after pacing up and down the waiting room, the pain had lessened and I felt I could probably return to work. Quite an inconvenience.

Sunday again, my PUSHER, Amanda, gave me another prescription of anti-inflammatories, this has helped some-what.

Today the surgeon told me the best course of action was to operate and remove the piece of ruptured disc which is putting pressure on the nerves going down my leg. My Spine is also degenerating and is probably 10 years older then myself.

The Doctor is going to write to ACC to confirm funding and then hopefully book in for surgery within the next week or so! Praise God it’s happening quickly!

Please pray for a quick resolution and a smooth bureaucratic process o get this over and done with!

Your Prayers are appreciated.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay
Hoping for resolution real soon.
Blessings
lynne

9:42 am  
Blogger godsgirl said...

Hey, you are such a figher. Good on you for always being positive. Will be praying for you. *HUGS*

2:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home